SEO tips to boost your sales starts when you first create your page/post etc.
- Title should be about 50 characters in length
- Description should have your keywords
- Always include at least one image
- Good to have internal or external links
- Keep your content greater that 300 words
- Your first paragraph contains your keywords
As well as all the above keep reading below.
SEO is a complex subject that needs a great deal of research and work. Not just do you have to work hard to get to the top of the SERPs, however you need to work hard to stay there.
But, how do you understand if your efforts are really working? If you’re targeting lots, even hundreds of keywords or more, how can you stay up to date with whether your rankings are increasing, staying the exact same, or even slipping?
Let’s pretend you’re attempting to slim down. You go on a diet plan and begin working out, but you have no tape and no scale to track your outcomes.
You might see occasional signs that you’re really slimming down, like your pants are fitting a bit looser, however without real outcomes staring you in the face, you’re most likely to lose inspiration. You might even give up entirely.
Essential Tips On How To Effectively Use Articles For SEO
Today, writing articles is one of the most powerful and effective ways through which one can improve a website’s visibility and ranking on search engines.
- Write many articles with a resource box and your website URL so that you can have many links pointing back to your website. Your articles will be further picked up and published by other directories or website, increasing the links back to your website. As you write more articles, you will be creating many links to your website.
- Anchor the text that contains your keywords in your articles with your keywords and phrases. This will enhance your website visibility and ranking for your keywords. The more of your keywords or phrases you use, the better. By using your keywords, you increase the chances of your article and your website ranking high on search engines when someone is searching for information relating to these keywords.
- Write high quality and captivating articles which many people will want to read and which e-zines will also want to publish. The more captivating your article is, the more likely it is to be picked up by many e-zines and websites. This boosts one way links to your website.
- Write and submit powerful articles so that you will be regarded as an expert in your niche. Once you achieve this status, many website owners will want to be linked to your website. Many websites will want to publish your articles on their websites. As a niche expert, you may also be requested to offer some reviews of products or of other websites, and when doing this you can include your website URL. This further increases the links to your site and hence your website popularity rank.
Follow the tips outlined above while writing your articles. Articles are a powerful tool for SEO and for generating traffic for your website. Articles are also not expensive. If you enjoy writing, all you need is time to write your articles. If you want to increase your ranking on search engines through writing and submitting articles, it is essential that you take article writing seriously and write as many articles as you can.