Inside Tips to market your Business
- Create a business profile on Facebook.
- Create a shop tab that can accept payment with paypal
- Create an account on http://pinterest.com/ and be active every day, related to your products that you sell
- Add your account on Google+ : https://plus.google.com and post something every day. Be active!!
- Add a bookmark: https://www.google.com/bookmarks/mark?op=add&hl=en
- Create a blog on blogspot.com (google blooger) and be active there every day.
- Create twitter account and link it with your FB profile
- Create your own channel on YouTube and put up some videos with keywords related to your products.
Use Social Media: It has made the world a much smaller place – something that seriously works to your advantage in the realm of promotion.
Take a look at Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube for a start and brainstorm how you could use these tools to your advantage.
Twitter will allow you to join in on conversations related to your products topic and give you a chance to chat one-on-one with your fans.
Facebook has a few more options that make it easy to give a ton of information about your products/services, upcoming works, and provides a place that fans can leave testimonials and reviews of your product/service.
Few more inside tips:
– Run a low budget ad on Facebook, you can setup to even use $3 a day.
– Promote your posting directly from Facebook page and set the minimum limit to $50 and you can even cancel after $5 being used and it will bring tons of new traffic to your page.
– Follow as many business pages on Facebook you possibly can that are related to your line.
– Be active on FB every day, comment on competitive pages to drive traffic to your page.
– Create a business profile and link it with another profile (personal that is matching to your business)
– Use SEO keywords in your site for each item
– The word is Market Market Market to make more sales!
– Sell on multiple platforms:
o ioffer http://www.ioffer.com
o overstock http://www.overstock.com